1. A good first degree (at least a second class lower division) in a relevant field of study at the University of Ghana or any recognized University. A minimum of two to three years working experience is required from all applicants desiring to pursue programmes at the University of Ghana Business School.
For more details in respect of Admission requirements, applicants are advised to contact the various Departments/Schools/Institutes/Centres for additional information on the various programmes.
2. For purposes of assessing an applicant’s eligibility, he/she may be required to take an entrance examination and/or interview at the Department/Institute/School/Centre.
3. For programmes marked with asterisks (*), all applicants are admitted into the MA/MSc programme at the first instance. Students who obtain an average of B+ or better MAY progress to the MPhil programme upon recommendation by the Head of Department in consultation with the Graduate Studies Committee of his/her Department.
4. Admission to any of the of PhD programmes will require a relevant masters’ degree. It will also be limited to candidates whose academic and scholastic records show a potential for successful completion of doctoral degree programme.
5. All PhD programmes in the University are now fee-paying and the durations are:
i. Full-Time - Four (4) years ii. Part-Time - Six (6) years