|The following programmes are available for the 2013 – 2014 academic year:|
- CERTIFICATE IN ENGLISH PROFICIENCY
Proficiency in English Language (For applicants from non-English speaking countries only)
Prospective applicants who are waiting for the declaration of their baccalaureate results may apply before the deadline otherwise they cannot be considered for admission. They need not wait for the declaration of their results before applying.
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE PROGRAMMES
QUALIFICATIONS ACCEPTABLE FOR ADMISSIONS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
All admissions will be to Level 100.
- Senior Secondary School Certificates (SSSCE/WASSSCE)
- Baccalaureate (French)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- GCE (Cambridge) – ‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels
- IGCSE (Cambridge) – ‘O’ and ‘A’ levels
- American High School Grade – Grade 12 & 13 examinations
- Other external qualifications which have equivalences to the WASSSCE/SSSCE and the GCE (A Levels)
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL PROGRAMMES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- General Entry Requirements for SSSCE/WASSSCE Applicants
To be admitted to any Degree programme, Senior High School graduates must possess at least credits (A1 - C6 in WASSSCE and A – D in SSSCE) in English, Core Mathematics and Agricultural Science/Biology in addition to the specified requirements for various programmes.
- General Entry Requirements for all other Applicants
IGCSE/IB - To be admitted to any Degree programme, IGCSE/IB graduates must possess at least Grades A*/A - C in English, Mathematics and Biology at the Standard (SL)/’O’ Level in addition to three Higher Level (HL – A to C)/’A’ Level (A to D)/IB 2 (A - C) grades in the specified requirements for various programmes.
The subject requirements for specific programmes (in calculating aggregates for all qualifications are as follows:
Click to view.